Sunday, November 07, 2010

Food Log: November 7th, 2010

Posted on/at 11:59 PM by Adam Kunzler

Still doing good. Still losing weight. Still loving RAW!! Today is Sunday and I've made it the whole weekend without any real temptation or even a tiny slip. Rachael has made it too. She's doing great!! I'm so grateful to have her here taking on RAW foods with me.

Here's what I had today:
It looks like a lot, but it really wasn't. I probably shouldn't have had so much of the cacao\peanut butter pie so late at night, but it was good, and I'm okay that I ate it. I need to be careful with peanut butter. It's a mood food for me and it's easy to get a little down and find that I just ate a whole cup of peanut butter or more. Yikes!!

I'm really loving the Kale chips. I've already modified the recipe so much that it hardly resembles the original. :0) I kind of see recipes as sort of guidelines anyways. I've never really trusted my food creation intuition other than on myself and I've never really pushed to grow that side of me. I really do enjoy creating food and putting together recipes. Part of me, probably the insecure and less confident side, enjoys just following a recipe and tweaking it a little. I like being told what to do. It's the same with my job. I'm at my best when someone says, "do this" and then I do it. I'm a good slave. :0) 

0 comments: