Friday, November 12, 2010

Food Log: November 12th, 2010

Posted on/at 11:11 PM by Adam Kunzler

Doing great!! I'm officially down 15 pounds in 12 days. Not too shabby. Rachael has lost about the same. We're still pretty motivated about RAW food, but still struggling with temptations and cravings for SAD food. I'm just glad we're doing it together. I told her yesterday that if it had just been me, I probably would have slipped already, but haven't because I don't want her to slip. She said the same thing back!! Imagine if we actually had other friends going along with us or had already made it. It would make this even easier. We've been trying to reach out and build some social support, but neither of us are very social people. More time and more exercising those social muscles I suppose.


Here's what I had today:
So, the mexican food was outstanding. I can't think of anything that tastes as good. There was Cilantro Pesto, Walnut "meat", Cheddar Cheese sauce and Salsa. You wrapped it all up in a Romaine leave and then ate it. It was so amazing. I've never been a fan of nut cheese mostly because I've never made a good batch of it. This Cheddar Cheese sauce, it tastes like the real deal. I do think that this mexican food will be a staple in our diet. Probably at least once a week. It was so amazing. We're going to make a batch of Kale chips today with the cheddar cheese sauce and see how it goes. My guess is that it's going to go super well. I am very excited. :0)

0 comments: