Saturday, November 13, 2010

Food Log: November 13th, 2010

Posted on/at 11:11 PM by Adam Kunzler

I really like having juice for the first part of my day. It tastes good and I look forward to drinking it. Plus, I'm used to not eating until 2:00 or 3:00 in the afternoon anyways. The juice helps keep my body nourished and cleaning the first part of the day and then I gradually go into solid foods later in the day. It's what's working for me right now. :0)


Here's what I had today:
  • Quart of Carrot\Romaine\Fennel juice
  • Few bites of Guacamole while making it
  • Lara Bar (peanut butter cookie)
  • Small bowl of Guacamole (super good)
  • Handful of Kale Chips
I prepped a lot of food today. Sort of. I made another batch of Kale Chips with the left over Cheese Sauce from yesterday. Something is telling me that they are gonna be way awesome. I also prepped some Sweet Potato Fries that we'll probably eat on Monday. I've always been a little afraid of Sweet Potatoes. Don't really know why. We didn't really eat them in my family growing up so I never really had the opportunity to get to know them. We're going to eat them with Chipotle Mayo. That'll be good. :0) I love Chipotle Peppers. Tomorrow we're probably going to have a "strategic bad" day and eat some non-raw food. Monday we'll go to 100% RAW and continue that way for awhile. I think having a few bad days is okay in the beginning. Especially since we're doing this together, it'll be harder to crash entirely. I do understand that eating the SAD food will reinforce those cravings we've been fighting. Hopefully, after a while, we'll get past the needing a bad day every so often. :0| 

0 comments: