Saturday, November 06, 2010

Food Log: November 6th, 2010

Posted on/at 11:57 PM by Adam Kunzler

Here's what I had today:
  • Green Smoothie (mango, tangerine, grape, spinach)
  • One Lara Bar
  • 1/2 cup or so of Guacamole
  • 2 bowls of Broccoli Mushroom Stir Fry (I added lots of garlic and some green onions)
  • Slice of Cacao Ganache Berry Tarte (I used Raspberries and Blackberries)
  • Tiny slick of Peanut Butter Pie (using left over crust and ganache from the tarte)
The Stir Fry was awesome!! The sauce if very, very good. I let the mushrooms and broccoli marinate most of the day to get them really soft. I'll definitely make it again someday. At night my wife and I indulged with the Cacao Ganache Tarte. It wasn't dense at all and tasted fabulous. It melts in your mouth. I did something wrong making the ganache and so it was kind of grainy, but still very good.

0 comments: