Thursday, November 04, 2010

Food Log: November 4th, 2010

Posted on/at 11:47 PM by Adam Kunzler

Still going strong today. Looking forward to this weekend. I'm planning on making some of my incredible guacamole and also some Broccoli \ Mushroom "stir fry". It's going to be great. My Kale chips turned out. First couple bites were like, "eh", but then after that, I couldn't stop eating them. They fill that savory, salty, greasy craving. I'm going to make another batch tomorrow and modify it a little bit. I love it!!

Here's what I had today:
The salad was good, but a little dry today. I think the raisins started rehydrating or something.  Rachael made a batch of Philip McCluskey's Cauliflower Popcorn. It's still dehydrating, but the couple pieces I tried...good. Very good. I'm definitely looking forward to the finished product.

0 comments: