Monday, November 22, 2010

Food Log: November 22nd, 2010

Posted on/at 11:11 PM by Adam Kunzler

We made it 100% RAW today. I think we're back on track!! Thanksgiving is coming up and I think we may indulge on my mom's cooking...but I don't think we'll go overboard like we did this past weekend.

Here's what I had today:

  • Quart of Carrot\Romaine juice
  • Few bites of Guacamole (it was gross...the Avocados were bad)
  • Few bites of a Cauliflower Curry "thing" I mixed up
  • Few bites of Broccoli Mushroom Stirfry
I made a big batch of the stir fry for our road trip this week. We're driving to San Antonio to visit my parents for Thanksgiving. We've got a bunch of RAW foods to eat on the way and the stir fry for something a little more solid. We normally have a hard time driving long distance without stopping and getting SAD food. This time we're prepared and we'll be fine. 

0 comments: