Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Food Log: November 3rd, 2010

Posted on/at 10:26 PM by Adam Kunzler

Poor Rachael is going through some pretty severe sugar detox today. Hopefully it won't last too long. Heavy detox so fast...especially from sugar...sucks!! I'm still doing pretty good today. No temptations other than other raw foods...meaning guacamole. I bought the ingredients to make it, but probably won't make it until Friday or Saturday.

I'm going to try to make a batch of Kale Chips before going to bed. If I can get the recipe right...I'll be making them all the time. They're awesome!!

Here's what I had today:
  • Pint of Spinach\Apple juice
  • Pint of Cucumber juice
  • A Banana
  • Some Kale chips
  • Handful of Cashews and Raisins
  • Bowl of the Broccoli Raisin Salad
I'm really loving the salad. I made a big batch of it today and so I should have plenty for tomorrow and Friday. What I love about it is it tastes fabulous, it fills me right up leaving me not wanting anything else, and it's really easy to make.

0 comments: